Can you imagine getting a message from a prospect that’s looking to work with you:
“Dear coach, why should I choose you? Regards, your dream client”
Ouch! What would your answer be?
If you’re not specific about WHO you’re serving, WHAT you’re offering, and HOW that solves their problem, they’re going to move on to the next person who is…
So here are 5 questions to help you narrow down your niche:
1. What problem in the world are you passionate about solving ?
2. Whose problem is this? Describe your dream client in as much detail possible
3. If you were to create the perfect solution to help them solve their problem, what would it be?
4. How willing & able are they to pay for this solution?
5. What’s that one thing you want to specialize in and be known for?
Take 5 minutes to answer these, and you’ll be well on your way to finding the perfect niche